06 September 2013

My bad! Also, Scotland part deux

Hey friends/students/family/anyone who's reading this!  I CANNOT BELIEVE I LET THIS HAPPEN.  I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted anything. So much has happened, and I have so much to catch up on!!!

Ok, first of all, let me pick back up in Scotland where we left off.  In my last post, I only made it through part of the first morning that we spent in Edinburgh!  Right after our visit of Holyrood Palace, we went straight for Arthur's Seat.  (You can read more about Arthur's Seat here).  On our climb up to the top, I was continually just in awe of the view.  Here, see for yourself:





It was abnormally hot that day, so we sweated our way all the way up to the tippy tippy top, and then took a deep breath and some "Proof That I Did This" pictures.





After that crazy climb and the following descent, Jenny and I determined that it was, in fact, Tea Time. 


And after Tea TIme, it was then most certainly and definitely Nap Time.  We staggered back to the hostel through a haze of exhaustion and proceeded to sleep for the rest of the afternoon.  After waking up for dinner and a short walk around the city, we went back to the hostel and crashed for the night.  It was a looooooooooooooong and awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment